Thursday, December 15, 2011

Anger, Click 'Delete'



Wondering why myself become more hot temper person (although not la screaming and just release the temper with high pitch voice). But I steel felt that my attitude become very very bad.

When the anger came although with the small-small mistake that actually i've also ever did it, it very hard for me to just forgive it. Zida, come on! just forgive them? Is it hard for you? (talking to myself)

I hate it! Hate the attitude and the feeling. That's not the good behaviour for a muslimah, also for a success person. Come on! Just small-small things la...

Ya Allah pleasse forgive me. I've been tested for what I've read, I've said about ukhuwah islamiyah.

To all my friends that realized it, please forgive me. Pray for me because i am in test of Allah swt. Really, really regret... ;(

1 comment:

  1. kak zid yang kuat!
    mukmin terkuat adalah yang dapat mengawal kemarahan..
    tapi normal untuk manusia tiba-tiba dapat angin Caterina, cuma, tak boleh selalu..

    p/s: nasib baik sy bukan mangsanya.. he :)

    ReplyDelete